Friday Party 6/27 (Hampton Roads)

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Ok, so I have decided we should do a party since I know my schedule now. An official summer thing! I do not have a pool, sadly, but I do now have a clear pool table! We have a 52" (or larger, I think) tv for video games or sports, whatever, and plenty of space to work on cars if people need work. AC, in a nice neighborhood, food, beer. Possibly BYOB, or at least a "pool" of funds for pizza and stuff. Just PM me or text me 757-621-5084 since this is now official, now that I know my schedule. This will be an all day kinda thing, and late as you guys want to make it. I'm hoping for more than just car guys too, so my goal is at least 5-10 people to make it fun.

This is a mandatory for supra owners! :naughty: At least if you want something done to your car. I am hoping to fix my vacuum leaks and a couple of little stupid things I have been putting off. Like detailing! :biglaugh: I look like some preschoolers took over my car and finger painted it...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Bring em all man, I've also got a computer with a 2jz in it that we can play HD games on. I have a doctors appt until 11 or so, but I will be free all day after that. I had someone ask if we could try a BHG repair, and I'm down for it. Just need to get my tools from Dustin, plus any that he wants to supply. I do not have work until 3pm tomorrow so the car work can continue late into the night and start early too

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
It's all good guys, the turn out was ok. Not spectacular, but we did have fun racing cars in TXR3. That ford GT destroyed everything! Still have plenty of chips and salsa, etc, etc...

We can do this again this coming friday, that way it's planned a little better too. I have off again, and I'm not doing anything fun so why not

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
ill make sure i have nothing planned for this coming friday, TXR3 huh i might have to play my file and build a few cars:biglaugh:

ohh and ill drive the tank out there

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
this friday will be something different. Refer to the 4th of july thread. We will continue the friday thing the friday after this friday :biglaugh: