finally finished

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
well ive finally finished my t-shirt design some make think its cheezy but i like it better than the last: see attached

Attachments

• blackkarma3.jpg
    blackkarma3.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 53

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
yeah if ya got something for me let me know im sure u've noticed the messed up frontend...but i was 2 lazy to go back over it....but let me know what u think wont hurt my feelings...bfore i went to the military i did 3d modeling/animating....painting and drawing have never been my strong points so..im all about what i can change to make it better for the next time

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
The smudge tool is almost never your friend.

The shadow underneath is distracting, as well as the color/shadow/highlight/notsurewhat'sgoingon on the hood/front fender.

And "Snatch" in the writing should be either "Snatches" or "Snatched," I believe.

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
lol yeah actually i caught that this morning...but i decided to get rid of the whole lil blurb up top....and on the front fender i was just to lazy 2 fix didnt want to get rid of it all and start over again.....but it looks like im gonna..fix it...tho if i wanna put it a shirt

Last edited:

blackkarma

MoN-sTaR
Jan 17, 2007
jacksonville, nc
its a flop between blue, dark blue and a bluish purple.....much like the true paint...if it was black it would be flat and disappear into the background...if u look at the darkest points they standout against the background

Last edited: