F&H Performance Grand Opening(Supra Meet)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
GRAND OPENING APRIL 22ND

Everyone needs to come out.....

Guys I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.... Theres a new shop in town that is general automotive and performance that specializes in the mk3 supra and the mk4 supra. the "shop" car is a 91 grey mk3 with between 500-600hp.

They just moved here from new york and the shop is just looking to get a base here in a modest location. And then expand from there.

id like to make this a supra meet with a LOT of mk3s....

show your support for these guys and come out from all areas of FL.... the shop is located in Tampa. So if youre in orlando or anywhere else close...i expect you all to be there!

Again check back to updates on dates and times..... it should be a blast and the guys from F&H are fun as hell to be around and know their shit.

Post up if you think you would like to come and check things out and have a nice little get together....plus the possibility of free or semi free food ;)

Last edited:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
SupraDreamPDR said:
yeah, im in. ill come all the way from Southern GA too. course, i need to replace my clutch first... :biglaugh:

wow awesome we will make sure to show ya how us tampa supras do it ;)

and mark...get your engine back early next week and we can get it done in time for the next weekend.... im good like that ;)