ETS intercooler kit ?'

blk91

Aug 29, 2005
ca
I"m currently looking to get a ETS Intercooler kit it seems to be a very well made kit with a nice core, I asked my Local shop what they thought of it and they said they had good things about ETS..... But then they looked at the kit and said that they don't like the routing of the pipes and how the return pipe runs the length of the core. They said I would be better off with a top to bottom intercooler like a spearco. I can see the benefit of the shorter routing of the spearco but also the there is more frontal area on the ETS, Whats ever one else think?

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
blk91;1178703 said:
I"m currently looking to get a ETS Intercooler kit it seems to be a very well made kit with a nice core, I asked my Local shop what they thought of it and they said they had good things about ETS..... But then they looked at the kit and said that they don't like the routing of the pipes and how the return pipe runs the length of the core. They said I would be better off with a top to bottom intercooler like a spearco. I can see the benefit of the shorter routing of the spearco but also the there is more frontal area on the ETS, Whats ever one else think?

love mine. love the design too. pretty sure it makes better use of the core. it is expensive but its a nice fit. and honestly i bet like maybe 2 feet makes much of a difference. my car has full boost at 2700rpm, but its a 7m-ge