Etown Results 10/31/10

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
cruzian7m;1697188 said:

He had a 1jz ? lol Queens represents...iboughtasupra 7 years ago. low 12's on a ct26 in the US . believable you know Jack.
Lincoln Tech. Tomorrow in Queens . Be there . Car Show + a place for Supra Noobs. No fee

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

cruzian7m;1696948 said:
LOL! I heard the 2j guys out of ny stepped up their game.....lol. I hope the 7m didn't intimidate them...lol.

Absolutly ,3.0 GTE action

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
IBoughtASupra;1697241 said:
Jack?

Huh? Are you talking to me nasty? I have no clue what you said.

No , I was talking to my 7mgte Buddy from Pa. It did hurt that you dare Disrespect Us Queens supra owners here on Supramania.Its all good ,I cant wait to Race someone. Where in the US you from ?
got it, the Skyline was going to Nassau co. NYC

You going to Lincoln Tech today ?

Last edited:

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
How am I disrespected you? Indicate where I posted that?

I am from Queens. I am stating there are a lot of supra noobs in Queens now, I did not say anything about you.

If you lived in Ozone Park, you would know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
IBoughtASupra;1697351 said:

I am from Queens. I am stating there are a lot of supra noobs in Queens now, I did not say anything about you.

Damn Andy, you're from Queens? I lived in Manhattan a LONG time ago, guess that gives me some kind of NY connection. Any way, you get your 2J or 1J running and we'll have to meet up. Either at E'town or Capital, if you can make it that far. I'd like to see what my "old" 7M can do./ Just supporting the 7M guys from New York!

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
You are just about there. A standalone will do wonders for your 7m. I'm pretty sure u will hit 12.0-11's before me, thati am sure of.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I took the 7m out today, and all I have to say is DAMN! It great @ 14.5psi...lol

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
cruzian7m;1697476 said:
You are just about there. A standalone will do wonders for your 7m. I'm pretty sure u will hit 12.0-11's before me, thati am sure of.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I took the 7m out today, and all I have to say is DAMN! It great @ 14.5psi...lol

Thanks, we'll see! Just want to get mine running before I'm to old to drive or the reflexes are shot.

At least you're up and running! Good day for driving. BTW used to like Cruzian Rum, always reminds me of the islands.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
View attachment 50113676A0213.JPG676A0215.JPGView attachment 50113View attachment 50114View attachment 50115

Had My car out all day just got in.
Lincoln Tech was nice.A 62 Cadilac with the famous LS7 engine in it was there. Along with a 50's Pontiac flat 8 Star Chief from the Movie A Bronx Tale. The first car with power windows.LOL Along with other nice rides.Only useing 12 lbs Today My little Turbo spools so Quick dont need more on the street.Cant wait to turn BOOST up with My DR's.

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
IBoughtASupra;1697351 said:

We ALL do our BEST im just saying... Supra love isnt easy. The hard work should applauded. Some just take longer to get it. none the less no problem. Besides you have FOUR, you know the deal...Im just glad to be back . I hope Englishtown's Supra Club is Good on the 23rd. Cant wait to race again.