Estimation on my 7m upgraded ct26 numbers

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Ok everyone due to many little odds and ends I have not been able to dyno my car just yet :/. I am currently on 15 psi street tuned on e85, AEM EMS standalone, hks 1.2mm mhg, arp's, ported head, ported intake mani., ported exhaust mani, ported WG, upgraded 57 trim ct26, 1000cc injectors, built r154, rebuilt .20 over upgraded pistons and .20 over block 7mgte, shot peened rods, valve job, balanced and blueprinted motor and crank, Bosch 044 fuel pump, 2.5" piping, 3" turboback, blah blah. I am curious to what I am making as of right now. Anybody have any estimations to what power I'm making right now to the wheels? My dyno will be soon thought I would have had it awhile back but unfortunately due to things coming up I have not been able to. Your inputs are appreciated and I will be posting a dyno sheet as soon as I do I am very interested at what I make on 18psi. thank you!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Why not go weigh your car, run the 1/4mile, and go to one of these online horsepower enter you weight and trap speed and see what comes up? It's a rough estimation, cheaper, and you'll aslo find out how quick your car is.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
didnt think about that ha thanks man. i would like to take a shot at the 1/4 mile im not a big launch guy though haha but would at least like to see how i do. i do still owe everyone a video of a race with an is300 on here.. ive had problem after problem little odds and ends keep coming up it sucks :( honestly with my mods and a good street tune on e85 i would say im def. around 350whp maybe a little above it its just a street tune, but its a good one my tuner is pretty good! the dyno will be on 18psi im shooting for 400+whp and loads of torque :) my weight right now is about 3450 with me in it i am doing weight reduction soon should shed another 100-150 lbs off.

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
thanks IJ i think the only dyno day i could get in on around here in ohio would be kilkare raceways dyno days and heck ya cant beat the bbq haha! i plan to go 2jz and 6766 this winter coming up :)

Mikael_7m

Built 7M
Apr 26, 2009
Australia
88mk3supra;1852215 said:
thanks IJ i think the only dyno day i could get in on around here in ohio would be kilkare raceways dyno days and heck ya cant beat the bbq haha! i plan to go 2jz and 6766 this winter coming up :)

you've built an awesome 7M, and now you plan to go 2jz? WTH man! :)

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
yea i know i get a lot of crap for wanting to go 2jz haha the main reason is reliability im going to be going for a good amount of power and im sure the 2jz will be a little bit more reliable at it, not saying the 7m cant be i love the 7m! my c/r is stock and at 18psi on e85 all supporting mods ect. aem tuned. and ive seen the same thing with these minor bolt on 57 trim setups making like 400 lol so im curious to what im putting down now :) i cant wait to dyno guys car is fun and will only get funner!! e85 helps a lot i can notice the difference for sure now mind you it is on a really good street tune has a little more in it then the dyno tune ill get my ignition timing all finished and get some monster torque hopefully

88mk3supra

7M DEMON
May 23, 2009
Clayton,Ohio
Update everyone. Still have not got to the dyno to dyno tune :/ car is only peaking 16psi I'm going to up the street tune a little more to 18-19psi, now mind you it's a street tune it's not perfect by any means. I think I'm gonna pull more timing as long as the knock monitors read good, e85 seems to like it a lot! I'm hoping just on my street tune on e85 I'm around 400whp I feel like it should be more on 18psi though? Also gonna check the IAT's out