Engine parts online

Elaguila

Banned Spammer
Mar 22, 2012
Los Angeles ca
hi all I want to share a good information a week ago was looking for parts online and I found a page that does not look as professional as the others But has good Prices*They online sells supra parts

and I decided to buy some parts with them did not have the parts I was looking for but They ordered*
*saved me over 1400 dollars*
and also theu make high performance engines*
[strike]Www.imaspammingfuck.com[/strike]

Eman14j

O help me, Oprah Winfrey!
Nov 7, 2008
Prescott Valley, AZ
I do notice some deals but not all

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/

HPF has these items cheaper incase you should need them I can help save you some dinaro

SSQV4
ST sway bars

I only know because I bought the SSQV4 and I'm only the fence about the ST sway bars. I wanna toss these Steel adjustable endlinks on. Then give my opinion of just the endlinks with stock sway bars befor I go buying the ST sways.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Elaguila;1830841 said:
hi all I want to share a good information a week ago was looking for parts online and I found a page that does not look as professional as the others But has good Prices*They online sells supra parts

and I decided to buy some parts with them did not have the parts I was looking for but They ordered*
*saved me over 1400 dollars*
and also theu make high performance engines*
[strike]Www.imaspammingfuck.com[/strike]

Funny, thier contact email on the About Us page is the same email you registered your account with...

banhammer.jpg

Nice try spamboy, you're out of here.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
CyFi6;1831065 said:
Is it sad that I clicked the crossed out link thinking I would find some good deals
I've got some pretty nice property in western AZ you might be interested in... lovely view of the beach... ;)