engine harness w/ HKS F CON ecu

87mk3

umm...
Jan 30, 2008
philadelphia
Hello supramania its been a while since i spoke to yall. Anyways ive been away from supras for the pass few year and felt like its time for another one. I started searching a couple month back and didnt get any good leads untill 2 days ago when i ran in to a 88 supra running a 7mgte with t67 turbo upgrade. I went to see it in person today and the kid told me that it has some electrical prob causing it not to start but when it was running he said it was running the hks f con ecu. im not to familiar with that ecu. From the look of it after seeing in person it look like the old harness shorted out and caught fire leaving some melted plastic and stains on the passenger side upper corner and the hks ecu balled up in the glove box but engine and everything else still looks in good working order. My question is is it a good idea to get the car not knowing if the motor would turn over or not and if i was to replace the engine harness how would i run the hks ecu. if some one have a threat on that feel free to link me.

spec of the car:

88 supra, 7m gte, t67 turbo
New headgasket, new bottom end (pistons, rods) 3,400 on motor.
New r154 transmission
New six puck clutch
K3 kosei rims on fairly new tires
Lexus amf, Lexus 550cc injectors
F con piggy back ecu
Leather seats