Emanage Ultimate 7MGTE install

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
I finally got it installed in a local 7M setup.

I'll post the wiring, once I get all of the bugs worked out. I'm currently have these things wired in:

- Injector control
- Timing control (not working yet)
- Intake temperature reading
- Ignition timing display

As with the old emanage, anything more than 5 degrees adjust, causes the ECU to quit. I have to get the resistor setup wired in like the old emanage blue, so I can continue.

Hopefully I'll get to play with it more, but it's on a back burner project at the moment.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Didn't I read we didn't have injector control due to the fact that Toyota injector drivers aren't really drivers, but ground the circuit?

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
Thats cool, was looking into the e-manage for the 7m. Just not too much literature on it though, found some stuff from way back in valts. Seems like once you have all the pieces for it, it can be a pretty powerful tool. Keep us posted!! Would be sweet to see how well it works.

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
I can't say that it works fully, but the injectors are running through the emanage, and I was able adjust it to the point of blowing black smoke (and back).

The car doesn't drive yet, so I can't test further.

red88turbo

Need more BOOST
Mar 13, 2006
socal
Also subscribed. Hopefully Robert will be able to work out all the kinks and issues with getting it to manage the 7M to its full capabilities. Especially since I just purchased a emanage ultimate last week.

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
935motorsports;1302992 said:
I can't say that it works fully, but the injectors are running through the emanage, and I was able adjust it to the point of blowing black smoke (and back).

The car doesn't drive yet, so I can't test further.

7MGTE Injectors are batch fired, and I was able to wire the emanage blue into the stock injecors to make them fire more rich, or more leaner. Sooooo......your on the right track, and those with no clue of what they are talking about need to keep the incorrect information to themselves. They may not be driven by a separate driver box, but they are controlable through the emanage.