electrical engineers please look inside

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
has it occured to you that a few people ARENT members over there?

dont be lazy and just post your question up in the apropriate section over here.

cross posting to different forums sucks but, hey thats how it is.

furthermore, your offtopic post over here does nothing to increase the knowledge base of THIS forum.

Shawndude

Mar 30, 2005
Van BC
Uhm, at least a link to your thread would help. But yeah, I doubt you can hog a fraction of the bandwidth the Tila thread does, so I wouldn't worry about it. :x:

Shawndude

Mar 30, 2005
Van BC
Snoo Snoo? I think I got a "family value pack" of that stuff at Wal-Mart the other day. :icon_razz

I have no clue what the answer to your question is. All I know is that it's more important of who you know, than what you know, when it comes to getting a great job.

It sucks, but working on your people skills is your best investment.

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
ok, i'm not writing everything i wrote over there all over again, so i'll just break it down.

I'am attending a communiy college this fall as a cis major, then transferring over to Uconn for a BS in computer/electrical engineering. It would be greatly appreciated if you graduates/carrer CE and EE guys could give me any and all info on what courses will be the best to take and what other courses to compliment them with if need be.
To give you an idea on what i want to do - i want to design computer hardware, build sattelites, design f-22 targeting systems...etc, etc...you know..all of the state-of-the-art government stuff you guys get to do. basically, what you guys realized you didn't need and what you should have learned while in college.