Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Found this on the MR2OC Forums

http://mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=365171&highlight=2010+meet

Posted by Creep228 on MR2OC.com

Toyota Mega Meet - Baltimore, MD - 6/6/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creep228
Hey Bill, my name is Kelvin. I am familiar with your work but I have a request of you. I am a member of ToyotaNation.com and some of the guys are planning on having a MegaMeet out in Loch Raven Dam, Baltimore County, Maryland 21286. We're looking for sponsors and load of Toyota Loving Members to go and show their support and have a nice afternoon to hang out meet new people and see new faces. We're trying to have this meet as legal as legal gets, so we wouldn't wont to disturb the peace. You know the deal. So I'm requesting you to put this up on the forums, we'd love to have ALL TOYOTA GENERATIONS and CARS show up. IF you know of any sponsors, dealers that will be willing to go please let us know. This is is LINK to the meet setup/idea thread over on TN. Please inform me for any more details and I'll try my best to get it for you.

PS: ALL EAST COAST MEET! Some people are meeting up to travel as a caravan to the meet, you may also want to mention it
smile.gif

Thanks a MILLION
-Kelvin

That was my original message to Bill Strong but I guess he's busy racing so I thought I'd post it here for now. Well all information can be found on the link that was addressed, if you need any more information please post it up and I'll try my best to get it for you.
Also send me a PM with your username and location as I'll be setting up a list of people are want to go

Date: June 6, 2010!
Time: 12pm-5pm(??)
Loch Raven Dam
Baltimore County, Maryland 21286

1zyyjyr.jpg

2474009478_b0e7cdf575.jpg

1286165416_b9b755cfee_o.jpg

Another possible location is:
Virginia Beach
999 Vanderbilt Avenue,
Virginia Beach, VA 23451

But location is set to Loch Raven Dam as of now.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I'm going, but no idea how I am taking both cars... XD

BTW - Apple, I already have a thread started in our honor with the link! lol

But not many of them seem interested... lol

Mark32JZ

2JZ Power
Jan 23, 2010
Laurel, Maryland
Im in if my car is ready, the exhaust was finished this week so all that is left is the wiring harness and a few other small things. Should be running by June. I actually got to survey those roads for my last job at a pavement management company. That whole reservoir is surrounded by nice roads should be a good time.