E-Manage Harensess Installed... WHAT NEXT !?!?

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
I got my E-manage Installed Finally !!! Standard Harness, Map sensor Harness, Ignition harness and injector harness ! But the person who wired it says i must Not plug it up unless im on a dyno and ready to base tune because he doesn't know what the parameters are set for on the emanage. So my emanage UNIT isnt plugged in but everything is wired. I need sum advice... Can I plug it up and do the base tune myself ?

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
If you have a wide band and know what your doing then I don't see why not but I'm guessing you don't know what you doing or you wouldn't be asking this question so its probably better to leave up to someone that knows what they are doing.

phillyd

Supramania Contributor
Oct 15, 2008
Auburn, AL
rumptis;1341538 said:
If you have a wide band and know what your doing then I don't see why not but I'm guessing you don't know what you doing or you wouldn't be asking this question so its probably better to leave up to someone that knows what they are doing.

Agreed^. Find a friend or shop that you can have tune it with/for you. I am not familiar with the EM units, but you may be able to find some baseline tune settings online.

Once you get it tuned, put up some feedback and useful info...please.

Supra-Man18

Nov 24, 2007
miami
phillyd;1341592 said:
Agreed^. Find a friend or shop that you can have tune it with/for you. I am not familiar with the EM units, but you may be able to find some baseline tune settings online.

Once you get it tuned, put up some feedback and useful info...please.

No problem I will post The results.. I just recieved some cams so i might get those put in first before i do anything.

It is a E-manage BLUE

7mMoneyPit

Mar 12, 2009
Baltimore
If you have the switches set correctly you should at least plug in the unit, after it's been disconnected to power it will return to a map of all 0's and that is basically bypassing the emanage and not modifying the stock ecu's parameters so you'd still have stock tune. When you have the unit plugged in and start the car it will blink green if there are no problems with the wiring but if there is a problem with it then it will blink red. So to make sure it's been installed correctly you might want to plug it in, you can also set up the main settings but leave all the others @ 0 until you get a wideband or get it tuned by a "professional".