Dyno Day september 31,2005 Saturday NY Long Island NJ CT

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
I am having a dyno meet next saturday the 1st of October at Pampena Motor Sports in Bohemia LI off of Vets Memorial Highway. We will be meeting at the oakbeach in turn off via Ocean Parkway right off the Sagtikos parkway. We will then line up and do our run to Pampena's. No you don't have to dyno to have fun and see who is the fastest. Then after the meet we will go to Dave and Busters to honor the great Chevyeater for his help in our ever growing group! 646 489 4742

Anthony

Last edited:

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
i'm might take a trip up if i have a place to crash. it's to far of a drive to do it all in one day.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
yoooooo ant i think i might be able to make it. unfortunatly hours have been cut at my job, but i might as well enjoy another saterday off by hanging out with some supra guys!

very possibly see you there. ill give you a call the day before if i am gonna be able to make it to see when you guys are meeting up in the morning.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
malloynx said:
well, i'm still standing by. i guess i'll just save my gas for e-town

Well if ya don't mind the sofa I got a sofa bed for ya. Come out friday nite and we go to the regular nite hangout on Deer Park Avenue. 646 489 4742.
Don't worry I am a nice guy, I talked to wellington supralover2000.lol

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
i think i'm going to make the trip. i'm going to have to leave early sat morning to get there on time. what time are you guys going to the dyno. i'll probably leave here around 5am.

QWIKSTRIKE

Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
malloynx said:
i think i'm going to make the trip. i'm going to have to leave early sat morning to get there on time. what time are you guys going to the dyno. i'll probably leave here around 5am.

Come friday nite and meet the gang at DPA. I have a place for ya to sleep and we get up ready to go as a group man. Trust me it will be fun! the drive is the drive so come after traffic if you like is died down and meet at DPA and then goto sleeep at my house.

Anthony