Drawing/art of supra's body lines/roof line like Infinity Commercial

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I dont know if you remember the inifinty commercial where there a coupe and then there "2 strokes" of a art brush out lining the center body line and the roof line. I am looking for a good replica of that but of a mk3 supra to get fraimed. looking for it to be wide and skinny. Any one be able to do this, if you remember the commercial that is. I have googled it but can not find it.

This is the closest i can find it is this, at 22 secs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmmjbV1LZXw

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
I made something similar to that about a year ago. Had it as a sig for a while. I think Supra28 has a copy of it.

I'll try and see if I still have it.

Edit: Found one I had made with the badges. Kind of cheesy lookin':

iloveep3.png

Then theres this cool picture I found on SF a looong time ago:
jz8qyfto0.png

Last edited:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
That looks sweet, but i am looking 4 something closer to the commercial. I'm thinking along the side of getting the art printed around 5' long 18-24" tall and getting it custom framed (at work, creative memories) for the wall behind my bar at home.

I have adobe photoshop 7.0 but have no idea how to use it. I bought when i was in college for CHEEP so i said "why not"

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
If you get time that would be SWEET. No hurry, i would use my photoshop 7.0 but i have no idea how to use it. If you make to minnesota "because you want to see snow, LOL, JK" i will buy you some beers.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
i like this pic of the mk4. it look professional photograph. WOW!!!!! Super sweet, I'd like to see it in black. again WOW

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
9DMK3T;929410 said:
Still working on it.

Is that what you are going for? BTW, I suck at this.

I like this is there a way to make look like a paint brush made it? Like the ends of the lines?
Could you make one where the windshild dosen't connect to the hood?

LOOKING SWEET

Last edited: