Do we have at least 12 mk4 owners...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
that have a camera that wasn't made in 1988?

I'm taking the reins on the mk3 calendar again this year, and was wondering if we had enough people to do a mk4 calendar as well. For now this is just a feeler thread, as I don't feel like getting BANNED from supraforums for simply asking, nor do I want to pay Dusty $175 in advertising fees so I can make a $25 profit (as I generally only make $200 alltogether from these throughout the holiday months Nov/Dec/Jan

So anyway, the MUST HAVES:
a Supra (derp!)
a camera than can take pictures larger than 2500 pixels

and do remember, this is a calendar. A CALENDAR. no one wants to see your car parked at work, in front of a trash can, with asian hookers smoking crack in the alley 10 feet away. I am looking for classy pictures i.e. sunsets, beach, mountains, etc.

So how about it, do we have enough?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Hey we all know Mk4's pull the ladies... classy or not. The things I've seen done to/on Mk4's, I cannot un-see.:barf:

choua01

Apr 23, 2011
fresno
i'll put mine in. thanks Elliot

about the pictures is there a specfic date you want it by?

my teaser shot below.

2pq72vl.jpg

2qv6ted.jpg

hvyvwg.jpg

I'm gonna be working on a classic one.

Last edited:

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
So you don't get your hopes up for nothing, and of course I can't speak for Tanya, but based on what she posted at SF, see below, I'm guessing it's too late for this to happen this year

Tanya;8515295 said:
Sorry guys, don't think this is going to happen. I have had 3 submissions and as of Nov 1st I have officially run out of time to make this. I will make a new thread around JUNE of next year so there is PLENTY of time and no excuses why I don't have 12 amazing pictures :)