Defi Gauges * Good buy *

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Okay well I was on Xceedspeed.com and I saw the add for 5 Gauges, and they're were Defi's, TACH< Oil Temp, Water temp, Boost, and Fuel pressure, they're all used minus the oil temp. I bought all of these with the controller box and all the wiring for $200.00, I may use them I am not sure but a deal like that, I couldn't pass up, they're all in mint condition too.
They all have the original boxes too. :D

Are these rare or good ones?

2me7s4m.jpg

2ilemmu.jpg

hu2jh1.jpg

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Like I said, the post said he wanted 200.00 firm, and I was like I will, I drove 150 miles, I wanted them SOON* he got 2 calls within the time I was traveling to meet him, I paid him with my i-touch ( wi-fi ) paypal transaction at Applebee's, and we talked fro awhile he had a very well done G35 he came in, I made out very well today.

I am not sure though if I will use them, they'll sit for a bit.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Haha, I saw a set on Ebay ( it's still there ) going at $505.00 and the bidding has 3 days left on it, these all work, iw as told and were taken care of, came out of a 94 Rx-7, the guy barley used them.

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
Well the even better news is.. I have a Integra Gsr, and I only used a little less then 1/2 a tank to get there, so basically almost a full thank i have about 3/8 of a tank left, I was driving though most of the time, 85 + , I stayed behind a Mustang Gt for a bit though, he must have had a radar I swear on it, we were going 94-102 the whole time.. I got home fast.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
That's an extremely good deal.

I have the BF series and REALLY wish I had gotten the link series.

REALLY wish...

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
yeah, I have never had a nice set of gauges, the best I got were automemter, and they're just average, they can't that good to me, and now I see all the Car with moeny that need more advanced technology to make sure everything runs well, I didn't know how expensive these truly are. my drive there and back was 232 * found that funny... b/c the stock Hp 89 + is that .. uhm..

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Those look like standard Defi gauges to me, just white faced. Ive got a Defi boost gauge but its the "Blue Racer" gauge. Nice steal though