**CT26 Turbo Upgrade**

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Hello I found upgrades for the stock turbo on Supra store. They are claiming that they can get the stockers with various upgrades to anywhere between 410-500+ horsepower. I however am confused because from all of my reading and searching on this forum and various others that the stockers could not get into those ranges.

Anyone care to chime in or shed some light in this subject? If what this site claims is true I was going to go with the 50 or 57 trim. They also have a custom bolt on that has a dual ceramic bb option among others to go with it. Does anyone know about their custom turbo also?

Here is a link to the site http://www.suprastore.com/ct26turup.html

Thanks Everyone.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
i was under the impression that 450 wheel is the limit for an upgraded ct26. i'll have to check out the link, i'm planning on getting something like that.
check out albert's thread. he does wonderful things with the stock turbos. i really want one of his, i just have to figure out which one.

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
gsxr141;1971730 said:
i was under the impression that 450 wheel is the limit for an upgraded ct26. i'll have to check out the link, i'm planning on getting something like that.
check out albert's thread. he does wonderful things with the stock turbos. i really want one of his, i just have to figure out which one.

@ gsxr141 after you check out the link let me know what you think. BTW how do I find Albert's specific turbo thread? Thank you sir.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
IchibanEye;1971733 said:
@ gsxr141 after you check out the link let me know what you think. BTW how do I find Albert's specific turbo thread? Thank you sir.

I believe his thread is in the vendors section of the forum. Look there. If you can't find it I can find it and link it for you.

gsxr141

Oct 24, 2010
rochester
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?146063-Custom-CT26-CT12a-and-CT20-Upgrades

here's the link to the thread. honestly, i don't know much about the turbo's at the supra store. i know they, alberty and driftmotion offer upgraded turbos.
i'm in no way saying anything bad about the others, but everything i've seen makes me want one of alberts. i think maybe the billet 58 trim.
my plan is to get the most out of the car with an upgraded turbo. i'd love to get 500 wheel out of the car with one of his turbos and the supporting mods.
i also think you get the most for your dollar by going with one of his.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Max you will see if a little over 400. And reliability is very questionable then as well.

There are bigger bolt on turbos that will get you there tho.

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
gsxr141;1971743 said:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?146063-Custom-CT26-CT12a-and-CT20-Upgrades

here's the link to the thread. honestly, i don't know much about the turbo's at the supra store. i know they, alberty and driftmotion offer upgraded turbos.
i'm in no way saying anything bad about the others, but everything i've seen makes me want one of alberts. i think maybe the billet 58 trim.
my plan is to get the most out of the car with an upgraded turbo. i'd love to get 500 wheel out of the car with one of his turbos and the supporting mods.
i also think you get the most for your dollar by going with one of his.

@ gsxr141, thanks for doing some of the ground work for me. You and I are on the same train of thought maximizing the potential of our upgrades and turbo. I'm looking to put a reliable 450-500 HP to the ground as well. I'm excited to see Albert's thread. Do you know anyone running his set-ups? thanks again sir.