Cruisin in my Black '91 1JZ

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
empera;1822603 said:
outdated? they made 7m's the same year the 2jz's were...:p

my shit is slow, u and chris are the only ones that have ran on the track....

You funny! Last production year for a 7m was 1991 i believe. 2jz started in 1993 to 2002. You didn't have tue 2jz when we were at the track...but we did race on the street...7m vs 7m. Well now you upgraded to a jz series......so it is only fair that a jz race a jz..lmaol....so like i said...you have no excuse! My 7m IS outdated..it's an 87'.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
cruzian7m;1822608 said:
You funny! Last production year for a 7m was 1991 i believe. 2jz started in 1993 to 2002. You didn't have tue 2jz when we were at the track...but we did race on the street...7m vs 7m. Well now you upgraded to a jz series......so it is only fair that a jz race a jz..lmaol....so like i said...you have no excuse! My 7m IS outdated..it's an 87'.

So I got pulled over last night in the supra. I got pulled over for following too close to the next car. He ended up giving me a verbal warning for tinted windows, loud exhaust and following to closely. He gave me a ticket for my license plate not being secured correctly cause it was being held on by one bolt so it was crooked by 1/4" Fkin $111 for a crooked license plate!!!:: angry :::: angry ::

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
cruzian7m;1822608 said:

first released in the 1991 Toyota Aristo

supra1008;1823302 said:
So I got pulled over last night in the supra. I got pulled over for following too close to the next car. He ended up giving me a verbal warning for tinted windows, loud exhaust and following to closely. He gave me a ticket for my license plate not being secured correctly cause it was being held on by one bolt so it was crooked by 1/4" Fkin $111 for a crooked license plate!!!:: angry :::: angry ::

....thinking it coulda been worse but then again its the place where u moved. You're gonna hafta put a resonator on there ;)

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
supra1008;1823302 said:

Damn! That sucks dude. You gota whatch out when in the burbs.

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
empera;1823321 said:
....thinking it coulda been worse but then again its the place where u moved. You're gonna hafta put a resonator on there ;)

It's not even where I moved. I'm still in philly. It was near Willow Grove Mall. fkin ghost car! I saw there was a crown vic tailgating me from the head lights. that's when he started flashing me. :nono: but still a fkin crooked license plate.

I have been thinking lately of putting a resonator in. However I love the sound of it as is. How much quieter would a resonater make it? It would be nice to have cut out that goes to a resonator and back into the exhaust. Something like your old trust exhaust but it would go back in to the exhaust and have an electric cutout so I can make it loud or quiet.