Cressida sandwich on Supra bread.

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
I was eating at the Monterrey, and walked out to see my Cressy surrounded by MKIII's:icon_bigg
As I was taking the picture, the owner came out and looked at me funny. Turns out the 88 on the right was the Dads and the 89t on the left was the sons. Nice guys, nice cars.
p926369_1.jpg

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
eman2289;926518 said:
Are they on the forums? Did you mention it?

I think I had seen the boy before, and seemed like he was driving a Supra and nothing else mattered. Kinda rich kid that knew he had a Supra and thats it. I have said something to him but, IDK. That was my take on him anyway.

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
SupraN/Asty;926553 said:
I think I had seen the boy before, and seemed like he was driving a Supra and nothing else mattered. Kinda rich kid that knew he had a Supra and thats it. I have said something to him but, IDK. That was my take on him anyway.

Dont worry about it. If I were you, I would introduce myself as a knowledgeable supra owner and tell him that if he ever needs any help to call you. Wait till he gets a BHG and comes crying to you about it. Its a full-proof plan!

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
eman2289;926780 said:
Dont worry about it. If I were you, I would introduce myself as a knowledgeable supra owner and tell him that if he ever needs any help to call you. Wait till he gets a BHG and comes crying to you about it. Its a full-proof plan!

Yeah, "daddy something is wrong with my car"