Cranked out some impressive numbers at local show and shine today

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Went to a show and shine around my area and they had a portable dynojet there so I decided to toss my car up there. Upgrades I have are the BIC DDP(that's it for exhaust as I haven't finished it yet) Albert's 57 trim upgrade(clipped) running at about 10 PSI, large(24x12x3) FMIC with most of the hard pipes done but there is still a few stock ones in there, 3000 pipe has been swapped out for a 2.75" pipe, and I rebuilt it recently so there is 1900 miles on it.

Pulled out 320 rwhp and 290 ft lbs. on the one run and 314 rwhp and 306 ft lbs. on the other. both around 5500 rpm

It did however, hit spark/fuel cut both times. The dyno guy said if I could have had the boost nailed down and it not creep and cut I could've probably gotten 350 rwhp, you can tell from the graph it was still climbing steady and watching it the car seemed like it just wanted more lol. Things to work on for next year I guess. After all it's only my daily driver, any more power and I might need to look for a winter car :p nah just some good studded tires :)

IMAG0401.jpg

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
makes me want to know what im making while im hitting fuel cut before the next step of upgrades

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
Was definitely impressed, especially because I was only hoping for at least 300 and not less than 250 lol. Now I just need to tune and get that fuel cut worked out

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
any fuel mods? this is very interesting to me since I will be using Alberts 57 trim with full hardpipes, BIC DDP and 550 with the lexus AFM. The only difference that I am really keen on seeing is if my fully built bottom end will make a difference.

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
No fuel mods at all, no way to tune. Pretty much just made everything breathe better and upped the boost til the computer says no more lol.

jonahs_supra

May 17, 2011
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
RazoE;1864724 said:
Get a full 3" down-pipe, the difference would be amazing.

agreed
i ran a stock downpipe, non 2nd cat and 2 1/2 straight pipe exhaust(no muffler)
ran good
but now i have a 3 in downpipe, 2nd cat installed and same 2 1/2 straight pipe
its a big difference now
once i get my lipp boss 61mm turbo this weekend i will be interested to see what i make with maft pro and 700cc injectors

nice job btw