Could someone photoshop these wheels on my car?

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
So im trying to decided what color of rims to go with, im pretty set on getting the sportmax 962's with the staggared fitment. I was originaly thinking about getting the gold wheels, but i would like to see how the gold and gunmetal rims compare in looks on my car. So i was hoping someone could photo shop both sets of wheels on my car to see how they look.
Here is a picture of my car:

p1407225_1.jpg

Here are the Gold rims:
p1407225_2.jpg

Gunmetal rims:
p1407225_3.jpg

My car is lowered right now, but its not lowered in this picture. If you have a way of lowering the car in photoshop with the different wheels that would be great! :biglaugh: Thanks.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
There are a good chunk of cars on here that run those wheels both colors, check the wheel fitment thread as I think there are a few pictures somewhere in there with a supra with them on it. It will prolly give you a better Idea than a photoshop job. Personally I love the look of them.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Damn, srry, well hopefully someone will get you a chop soon. In the mean time you could just search for SportMax or XXR

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Thanks rodel, i did send ERA a PM. Just waiting for a reply :).. As for your car rodel, i cant get over how those wheels and tires and the fitment looks on your car. What wheels are those? and what are the sizes?