Cooleeze IC Pipes - T Clamps Question

benk777

Jun 18, 2008
Waukesha, WI
I'm purchasing a set of cooleeze IC pipes from someone on this board, and I want to order some T clamps from suprasport, as that is what I found is recommended from searching here. How many do I need, and of what sizes? I'm running stock intercooler right now, but do plan on getting a spearco replica.

Also, should I order some reducing couplers? Are they necessary either now or when I get the spearco?

Thanks.

Ben

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
You will need two ?in for the tb (can't remember), four 2in (2 for the turbo outlet and 2 for the reducers), and ten 2.5in tbolts. You will need two 2.5 to 2.0 reducers to mate them up to the stock IC.

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
measure everything twice before ordering, t bolts are not like worm gear clamps, they dont do a large number of pipe sizes.

also check out these guys http://www.siliconeintakes.com/ , at $2.60 a piece, its hard to beat! (they also give you the dimensions of each clamp size so you know your with in that clamps range. hands down best prices on couplers and clamps from what i have found!:evil2:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Nice that I saved this text document I made up for mine, keep in mind cooleeze has changed their pipes a couple times, so DOUBLE CHECK. I don't want any crap about me giving you the wrong info.

Stock turbo and stock intercooler as well, but here it is:
Code:
turbo outlet - 2"
joint
turbo to intercooler hardpipe inlet - 2.25"

turbo to intercooler hardpipe outlet - 2.25"
joint
intercooler inlet - 2"

intercooler outlet - 2"
joint
intercooler to fender pipe pipe inlet - 2.25"

intercooler to fender pipe pipe outlet - 2.5"