Coming to a conclusion...

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
p1912491_1.jpg

p1912491_2.jpg

I'm in Cali mine will be for sale here soon going to ask 5k once I put new bushings and ball joints. Arp mhg DM modified oil pump fluidlyne radiator 3in dp and exhaust no car with apexi noir muffler new Kybs and st springs. Fidanza flywheel new clutch and 1 piece 17lbs drive shaft with tts. Grey leather interior targa clean title 180k on body

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
GreenChevelleSS;1912304 said:
Moral of the story, stop looking and you will find what you want
Well said. I found my NA just poking around on Autotrader past my bedtime one night. Next night, I owned a 100% stock NA auto 88. Was an amazing car... still kinda miss her.

The stock ones are out there, but considering that they are popular, and reasonably affordable, not to mention easily modified and rwd... they get picked up a lot by people who don't care for them as they should be. If you're willing to live with an NA, I'd suggest you have a better chance of finding an original NA.

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
I got my 98 for 12k and it's been painted but no mods other than a Walmart radio. Lol. Well, no mods when I bought it. Best way to find a supra is to stop looking for one and they'll find you. :) there's a stock 95 for 13k obo in Dallas tight now. Black NA 5 spd I believe.

frythan

Aug 11, 2012
Clearfield Utah
Found an 88 with 201,000 miles on it. Might take a look at it. And if I like it My buddy's dad has a shop in the same area.

Xbl GT: IK frythan

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
frythan;1921394 said:
See if he'll take a look maybe. I also found a 1991 MR2 with a Celica front end conversion. It looks...interesting. Heh.

I'm not too crazy about the MR2 for various reasons. This is after owning one from 2007-2009.

IMO, You might want to add the SC300 to your search. There are plenty of them that have been swapped to factory GTE motors or have been converted to NA-T. Also, If you're just looking for stock the NA SC300 is a dime a dozen.

frythan

Aug 11, 2012
Clearfield Utah
I'm debating it. When it comes to a car I'm gonna make last I'm VERY picky. I prefer liftback, and finding a manual even harder around here. I'm wondering if it would be better in the long run to buy this 1990 with no engine and just get a 2jzgte thrown in.

frythan

Aug 11, 2012
Clearfield Utah
The fact that I'm picky will be the death of me. My absolute dream car could be priced half of its value, I could have cash in hand, and if it was at a Honda dealership I wouldn't buy it, simply because I would be helping to further the production of street legal lawn mowers.

kunfusion

Feb 17, 2008
Indiana
01.jpg14.jpg19.jpg

Found my '95 TT 6spd online being sold by a dealership on the other side of the country from where I currently am, one ownered by a dentist who put 112k miles on it in the entire time he has had it. All original, right down to the radio. I'm waiting for it to be shipped to me right now. To agree with what others have said though, passively look... When you're not trying to find it, it will appear. I was searching for an STI for my wife when I found my supra.

Last edited: