5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
I'm looking at clutches, its between the

ACT Street Clutch - 405ft lbs.
RPS Sport Clutch - 400ft lbs.
Spec Stage 1 - 400ft lbs.

From my searching, spec isnt the most reliable clutch... but i figured i would post it up. any other clutches i should consider? im really really trying to stay under $450-$500.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
From what i searched, the South Bend has AWESOME customer service, and the price i just above $400 from suprasport.com
so i was going to look for a site that had them, and see if they had em cheaper.

Driftmotion is my next stop for a clutch, but i wouldnt mind the upgraded pressure plate, i like to buy things that "match" so to speak.... we'll see.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
for a 6 puck clutch, the action clutch is quite nice... I'm happy with mine, break in on a 6 puck is hell though as it's a grabby SOB...

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i REALLY dont want a 6-puck clutch... I like the southbend clutch because i think it'll have some more pedal pressure to it, which is fine, since i had a 2g eclipse with a ACT 2600, and i didnt enjoy that at all!

ANDDD southbend is 100 cheaper than ACT... plus i've heard some really bad horror stories about act from my DSM days... customer service FTL.
Probably gonna get a southbend!

jtran8

Supramania Contributor
Mar 29, 2007
wichita kansas
I got my ACT ts2-hdss from CKanderson :love:, it feel like stock except it handle whatever my ct26 57trim can push no mater what rpm i launch and shift it just won't slip . The ony thing that hold me back is MT tire , i haven't try it yet beause too afraid to try.:icon_bigg