Cleaning out my shop if you wanna help. Free parts.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I am cleaning out my shop again god only knows how many times I have. So I am tired of moving around all these parts I have. So I am fed up with it and going to throw away at least half of what I have. I have parted out 2 cars and have gotten parts from various places over the last 7 years.

So the deal is you come help me get all this crap out of my shop and you can have anything you want from the stuff I am throwing out. Most if not all of it could be sold to make some money but I just have too much stuff to care about it.

I will set a date some time soon, but it will probably be a month or two out before we do it. If anyone is interested in coming out early to get something let me know and what you want and we can work something out. The thing here is I am tired of going through all this stuff over and over again just moving it around, if you want to come early you will have to search through the stuff, but put all the stuff back so its not in my way. Most of you probably have my number and if not pm me and I will give it to you.

Most of the parts I have can be found on here in the for sale section just link to me and look up threads started and look for cleaning out shop or something of that manner. Btw if you want a body part and the paint does not match as most of the parts I have a baby blue I can repaint the stuff for you, you buy the paint and I will do it for you for free. No cheep paint here ppl get good paint and clear or it will look like crap, now if you want it to look like crap that is fine with me but you are warned. For a pint of paint plus a quart of clear it will be around $100 or so, that will be enough to do a quarter of a car or so.

Anyways let me know and I will work out a date and post it up.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
I am figuring we can do a swap meet if ppl want to, bring your unneeded parts and swap with other people. I will make burgers and hot dogs and have drinks, byob though. Also if there is anything you want to get rid of I am going to get a dumpster delivered, let me know if you are bringing anything to trash and what it is before hand.

metaphysico

Mad Scientist
Jan 2, 2008
Gainesville, Georgia
Oops I guess I forgot to put the date on this forum I though I did, but we are going to do it Sunday May 1st this coming Sunday. We are not getting the dumpster after all. Got a deal worked out with someone to dump the stuff. Let me know if you are interested in coming out.