Chevron Delo 400 15w40

Compton74

Oct 8, 2008
Long Beach
Alright JDUB i trust your word, and have an issue. My 1991 Supra Turbo had been sitting for almost 8 years with a blown head and coolant sitting on top of the pistons. So figuring there is some kind of ring damage i used the GC for my car. Oil Pressure is very low with a healthy gauge and healthy sender, and not to mention the car is burning a little oil as well. My father LIVES by Delo 400 15w40. Would this oil be better to run in my car considering the circumstances, because i did search and did read some posts from you about the oil, and it doesn't seem like you against it in anyway but id like some insight as per my situation. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Compton74;1654801 said:
Alright JDUB i trust your word, and have an issue. My 1991 Supra Turbo had been sitting for almost 8 years with a blown head and coolant sitting on top of the pistons. So figuring there is some kind of ring damage i used the GC for my car. Oil Pressure is very low with a healthy gauge and healthy sender, and not to mention the car is burning a little oil as well. My father LIVES by Delo 400 15w40. Would this oil be better to run in my car considering the circumstances, because i did search and did read some posts from you about the oil, and it doesn't seem like you against it in anyway but id like some insight as per my situation. Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you

Honestly, anything you do now is a band aid for an engine that's on it's way out.