CF wing?

Turboniko

M.i.K
Mar 25, 2009
Burrillville, RI
Ive been wanting to put a carbon fiber wing on my 89 but i dont know if it would look the way i want. does anyone have a pic of theirs or someone elses that has a cf wing on it? I just wanna make sure before i spend 400+ on one

~Niko

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
like big gt wing or a stocker remade in CF?

if its the first one can i ask why? do you road race? do you need the downforce?

i think the stockers are made of plastic and it should be light already, but i guess if you want that carbon look....

Turboniko

M.i.K
Mar 25, 2009
Burrillville, RI
SupaMan;1297320 said:
like big gt wing or a stocker remade in CF?

if its the first one can i ask why? do you road race? do you need the downforce?

i think the stockers are made of plastic and it should be light already, but i guess if you want that carbon look....

i like the look of a big gt but idk if it'll look right on a supra. no i dont race but im just going for a different look around town

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Something like that...??? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Stock wing..but the middle section made from CF :sarcasm:

p1297384_1.jpg

p1297384_2.jpg

p1297384_3.jpg

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
Turboniko;1297328 said:
i like the look of a big gt but idk if it'll look right on a supra. no i dont race but im just going for a different look around town

well thats cool man i was just wondering to each his own as they say!

ive seen a couple of pics of mk3's with wings but i cant seem to find any of them anymore. if i do ill post them.

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
SupraClaou;1297384 said:
Something like that...??? :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Stock wing..but the middle section made from CF :sarcasm:

By 'made', you mean water transfer printed?