Can anyone do pull this off?

bonus12

Backroads Driver
Jul 15, 2006
CA
can anyone make it look like my car is going really fast? this should be taken as a challenge!

PIC:

3yo95yr.jpg

Thanks to all who give it a shot!

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
That's an exceptionally difficult picture to work with. In order to make something look like it's moving fast you need:
- a picture with a decent amount of surrounding real estate - so, not just the car.
- wheels not turned in the front. It's really difficult to make anyone believe that a car is moving very fast AND turning.
- NO REFLECTIONS in the glass, or paint. Adding motion blur to reflections is a BITCH.

bonus12

Backroads Driver
Jul 15, 2006
CA
GrimJack said:
That's an exceptionally difficult picture to work with. In order to make something look like it's moving fast you need:
- a picture with a decent amount of surrounding real estate - so, not just the car.
- wheels not turned in the front. It's really difficult to make anyone believe that a car is moving very fast AND turning.
- NO REFLECTIONS in the glass, or paint. Adding motion blur to reflections is a BITCH.

ohhhh.... :( i dont know anything about PS

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Meh, I tried. I dropped it and changed the color of the moulding and made them a little smaller. I got lazy on the rear wheel. Thats why it looks funkay.

DOOORIFFFTOOOO!!!!!

3yo95yrphoto1ar6.gif

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
exander said:
Here was my attempt.
p413879_1.jpg

oh shit, you've got a flat! better pull over and check the rear passenger side.

j/k, i respect anyone who has the patience to photoshop. damn good jobs.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
GrimJack said:
Tanya, you have FAR too much time on your hands. That's a fantastic job, though, despite the reflections on the car, which, admittedly, would be a tin plated bitch to motion blur! :)

yeah I thought about doing the reflections for a minute, but scrapped that idea quickly, lol. if I aint getting paid for it then it doesn't have to be "perfect" :icon_razz