Camber Kit

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
IJ.;1507057 said:
Just to be 100% sure of what you're asking can you post a pic of what you mean please?

Doesn't matter if it's for another car.

Oh Sorry Ij...I mean to do that. Look at the pic below, that's what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• Camber kit.jpg
    Camber kit.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 42

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
There are JIC arms if you want to add a pileOneg camber for racing but the A70 front and rear suspension has a good range of adjustment stock so most times you're fine for a road car, only "gotya" here is in the rear if you lower more than 2" you run out of adjustment.

I "corrected" mine by shortening the lower transverse arms 15mm each, this puts the adjusters back in the middle of their range.

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
IJ.;1507106 said:
There are JIC arms if you want to add a pileOneg camber for racing but the A70 front and rear suspension has a good range of adjustment stock so most times you're fine for a road car, only "gotya" here is in the rear if you lower more than 2" you run out of adjustment.

I "corrected" mine by shortening the lower transverse arms 15mm each, this puts the adjusters back in the middle of their range.

Oh..Ok A friend of mine used the MKIV arms, and just reversed them to get the wheel to position back to center. Basically he flippeed the left to right.

Nippon-teku

Aug 9, 2009
Hollywood, FL
IJ.;1507131 said:
It's a bit of a hack though and the wheels still end up too close to the back of the car (ie: NOT centered in the wheel opening like normal viewed from the side)

with that being said, what are my other options?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Just shorten the lower arms the 15mm I mentioned.

reassembly18a.jpg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
When i went to get my front end aligned yesterday (im on H&R springs) we either maxed out the front end camber adjustment or its not going to get any further than -1.0 degrees. We got the Toe back perfectly.