Bring Your Supra to Portland International Raceway March 30th for an on Track Day

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
https://www.motorsportreg.com/index...C8EB9-9238-7045-86B9CFC6D9AEF2C9#.UUxuwyvn_hd Bring your street or race-prepared Supra to the ICSCC-approved driving event. It is fundamental for those interested in racing, yet also fun education for those who want to learn more about car control on the street or just practice their skills.
Our Driving School includes a four-hour evening classroom session with in-depth instruc­tion on car control theory and driving techniques. The next day you will put your knowledge to work on the 2-mile road course at world famous Portland International Raceway. You'll have a full day of on-track instruction and camaraderie with fellow car/racing enthusiasts.
For those interested in simply honing their driving skills, our HPDE course is a full day of on-track sessions around P.I.R. An instructor will ride along first session. Van

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Would love to attended Van, but between being really busy at work and the uh... ~1000 mile one way trip, it's a little unrealistic.

Which strikes me as a bit of irony in that the widebody is basically going to be track-ready, but the nearest track is around 3 hours away. :p How was the event?

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
te72;1931308 said:
Would love to attended Van, but between being really busy at work and the uh... ~1000 mile one way trip, it's a little unrealistic.

Which strikes me as a bit of irony in that the widebody is basically going to be track-ready, but the nearest track is around 3 hours away. :p How was the event?
I got a good start on my tan... The Supra failed tech, for a bad water pump seal. I worked the event in the "Hot Pits". Van