Brazil!!

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
so i got invited to a wedding in brazil and i cant wait! its going to be in the month of june so apparently its their winter at the time. but i dont know too much background of brazil or their culture except they are 'football' fanatics. i have a whole month to learn it but what should i expect? im 18 so im legal age for drinking and clubs ;)
and anyone been to brazil and have good experiences?

Justin727

T-virus infected
lewis15498;1503380 said:
Based on my experience with brazilians that have migrated stateside, bring condoms....lots of them.

Just be sure they're really women and not azian lady boyz!

Besides that leave the condoms at home and stuff all the muff you can there! Alot of beautiful muffs walking around!:evil2:

TLDriver

Jul 29, 2008
Ventura, California
lewis15498;1503380 said:
Based on my experience with brazilians that have migrated stateside, bring condoms....lots of them.

Justin727;1505399 said:

Besides that leave the condoms at home and stuff all the muff you can there! Alot of beautiful muffs walking around!:evil2:

You guys are making want to go there now just for a Vacation!
:love:

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Justin727;1505399 said:

Besides that leave the condoms at home and stuff all the muff you can there
! Alot of beautiful muffs walking around!:evil2:

They would be latin lady boys, not asian, but yes buyer beware, I hear theres alot of trannys down there, If it looks like she swallowed a rubics cube keep your distance.

Are you suggesting that he goes down there and has a ton of unprotected sex?! Terrible idea, bring plenty of condoms, I'd perfer "Trojan" over "El Condomo" brand.

Justin727

T-virus infected
lewis15498;1505419 said:
They would be latin lady boys, not asian, but yes buyer beware, I have experienced alot of trannys down there, If it looks like she swallowed a rubics cube close your distance.

Are you suggesting that he goes down there and has a ton of unprotected sex?! GREAT idea, bring no condoms, I'd perfer "Nothing" over "El Condomo" brand.

I couldn't agree with you more! Yes I am suggesting he goes down there and NOT use any condoms at all! Brazil is pretty clean and so are the ladies! Makes for great vacationing and sexings

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
Justin727;1505420 said:
I couldn't agree with you more! Yes I am suggesting he goes down there and NOT use any condoms at all! Brazil is pretty clean and so are the ladies! Makes for great vacationing and sexings

It doesnt really matter how clean the girls there are, it matters how clean the guys that go to brazil there. Chances are the girls he will hook up with are the same girls all the other guys that go to brazil hook up with. I'm not one to gamble with my sexual health, but then again I'm not a gambler.

Justin727

T-virus infected
lewis15498;1505431 said:
It does really matter how clean the girls there are, it doesn't matter how clean the guys that go to brazil there. Chances are the girls he will hook up with are the same girls all the other guys that go to brazil hook up with. I'm one to gamble with my sexual health, but then again I'm a gambler.

True True! He'll have loads of fun! Lewis if it wasn't for our advice he'd probably think Brazil was a bore!

Go on buddy, when you're out there muff diving take plenty of pics! :naughty:

lewis15498

Sep 28, 2008
Justin727;1505436 said:
True True! He'll have loads of fun! Lewis if it wasn't for our advice he'd probably think Brazil was a bore!

Go on buddy, when you're out there muff diving take plenty of pics! :naughty:

Be sure to get some pics of the trannys for justin, He loves that shit. Thats what the T-virus really is.