Boss Jr Turbo specs

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Hey, I have a Boss Jr ball bearing turbo in 60-1 trim. Am I right in assuming that this is just an off the shelf Comp turbo with a ct26-style exhaust housing made by LIPP? If so, does anyone know what the part number for the turbo is? I'm just trying to get more info on what I have and what frame it is based off of. Just saying "it's a 60-1 trim" only really gives me half the story.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
It's likely that the turbo you hold in your hand is no longer an off-the-shelf turbo anymore. (it probably was back when it was made originally) The Jr series stopped being made a couple years ago, and turbo tech has come a ways since then.

That said, if you know the exhaust wheel specs (stage 3, 4, 5, P-trim, etc) then you might have a chance at being able to get a replacement/equivalent made. Nowadays, Comp groups their turbos by the compressor cover, not center cartridge (i.e. ct3, ct3, ct43, ct5, etc) so that will also help you in your quest.

It can be tricky to sift through all the old info, I might suggest getting in touch with Tyler or Jake from Suprasport- they might have more info than I do!