Bored????

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Try this: http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

I made it 3.2m so far.

Oh and I thought that was pretty funny as well:

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out.

Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:

Dear Mrs. Samsel,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away. '

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but not least .

15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
That story was awsome. When a store pisses me off I go and randomly turn things upside down. I will be doing the alarm thing, that sounds like fun.

I can hobble 7.6 meters lol. Bashed his head in real good.

Last edited:

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i made it 50.8.... LOL

i just held W, and used Q to control the back knee to knudge me forward... i was all good until i got stuck on the first hurdle...

i hate my girlfriends savemart, so i turn all of the cans backwards cause they have people "face" the lanes... hahahaha. she hits me when i do it though...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Other activities you can engage in for entertainment purposes when bored, some of these work very well in the office:

1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
  2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
  3. Insist that your email address begins with 'xena-warrior-princess' or 'elvis-the-king'.
  4. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
  5. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN."
  6. Develop an unnatural fear of staplers.
  7. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
  8. In the memo field of all your checks, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVORS".
  9. Finish all your sentences with, "In accordance with the prophecy."
  10. dont use any punctuation
  11. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
  12. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
  13. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
  14. Sing along at the opera.
  15. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
  16. Put mosquito netting around your cubicle at work. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
  17. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
  18. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
  19. When the money comes out of the cash machine, scream "I Won! I Won! Third time this week!"
  20. When leaving the zoo, run towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
  21. Pay off your MasterCard with your Visa.
  22. Pop some popcorn without putting on the lid.
  23. When someone says, "Have a nice day," tell them you have other plans.
  24. Send yourself a CandyGram.
  25. Have a tea party with your pets.
  26. Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
  27. Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to school as if nothing was wrong.
  28. Write checks with Roman numerals.
  29. Write "Out to lunch" on your forehead.
  30. Leaf through a National Geographic and draw clothes on everybody.
  31. Drive to the store in reverse.
  32. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
  33. Read the dictionary backwards and look for hidden messages.
  34. Bill your doctor for time spent in the waiting room.
  35. Stare at people through the points of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
  36. Make up a language and stop someone to ask for directions.
  37. Write a short story using alphabet soup.
  38. Talk to your fish.
  39. Kill roaches with a monkey wrench while playing Wagnerian arias.
  40. Start conversations with the words, "Did you ever wonder why..."
  41. Burn all your waste paper while eyeing your roommate/spouse suspiciously.
  42. Buy a complete set of Transformers. Play with them loudly. If people comment, tell them with a straight face, "There's more to them than meets the eye."
  43. Read this.