BoostAddctn's NA Mk3 7MGE Build Up

B

Boostaddctn

Well I started building up my NA Mk3 and so far so good... Just got a electric turbo from Ebay and also found an intake manifold at PickNPull... so far so good... and I am really getting good at epoxying pipes together!!! aight peace :chicken:

yeah, i'm bored and noticed I havn't really ever posted pics of my car on this forum...

- Bay Area Supras
See y'alls at Vegas :)

p298163_1.jpg

p298163_2.jpg

B

Boostaddctn

HellsLegion said:
Bert stole that car.

Don't hate because I am following the trend of posting NA build ups ;) :evil2: aight peace :chicken:

B

Boostaddctn

I hate turbo owners... they are all cocky around NA mk3s... aight peace :chicken:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
wow i used to think bert acctually owned a N/A auto that he bagged for fun :icon_conf

thats a dang nice engine bay for an N/A tho! :biglaugh:

B

Boostaddctn

stanzaspeed said:
wow i used to think bert acctually owned a N/A auto that he bagged for fun :icon_conf

thats a dang nice engine bay for an N/A tho! :biglaugh:

:evil2:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
HellsLegion said:
Its nothing special. He got beaten by a Geo.

I gotta see this someday Bert. BAS = ftw

BAS was official disowned and given up for adoption. Some mountain bikers have renamed it to BAB ! :biglaugh:

But I like that FFI and turbo...

B

Boostaddctn

suprastanger507mgte said:
BAS was official disowned and given up for adoption. Some mountain bikers have renamed it to BAB ! :biglaugh:

But I like that FFI and turbo...

LOL... yeah most of the BAS guys got into mt. biking latly... my bike costs more than the ffi :( aight peace :chicken: