Boost Logic T4 Manifold

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
Hey all

Going to be purchasing a boost logic t4 manifold for my 2jz swap in my mk3.
Just wondering if anybody has any positive/negative input they would like to share, or anything i should know before buying such an expensive manifold.

Feedback is much appreciated!

Cheers

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
It doesnt fit a MK III, I have tried the MK IV classic RPS, Boost logic and SP F1 manifolds. The boost logic was closest to fitting. Look for a PM from me as well.

Wanted to add a edit- the boost logic was closest to fitting but they all interfered the shock tower with a Garret 32-82R.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
How much did they interfere with the shock tower? I recall a supercharger kit for the old 22R engine that needed more room, so the kit came with a piece to modify the shock tower - a section needed to be cut away, and the new piece was welded in place, leaving an extra inch for the 'charger. Wonder if something similar could be done here?

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
I honestly can't remember. If I was smart I could have taken pictures. I just happened to have three of those kits going on customer cars so I thought I'd try them out.

It wasn't so severe it couldn't be made to work with a bfh (big fucking hammer) but I try to avoid that route.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
Well maybe an egay manifold with some modification might be in order. I am able to get the boost logic mani for fairly cheap, but if it wont fit, then no point. I am not interested in spending 1500-2500 just for a manifold either.

Raven97990

Supramania Contributor
Jul 3, 2005
Georgia
www.speedforsale.com
Is that borg warner one with a exhaust housing similar to a precision? If so it "MIGHT" work.

And if you are getting it cheap enough, there is always the buy to reflip- I got a RPS at such a deal I tried to make it work, when ti didnt, I resold for $400 profit.

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
I am not sure of the exhaust housing as compared to a precision. I just know it will be a .91AR divided with v-band exhaust flange.