block question

88supramaniac

Mar 8, 2009
chicopee,ma
So I am doing my headgasket all over again....the head is brand new but its still getting resurfaced...the block is as straight as an arrow..no grooves no bumps nothing straight and clean....should I just get a mhg and arp studs..I can't send the block out as I am on a tight budget...what do I do?

88supramaniac

Mar 8, 2009
chicopee,ma
Sorry dicks....I just never got a real fucking question...1j your a prick whether you know a lot or not...I don't care who you are or who you think you are...your a piece of shit in my eyes ..the other person that's a smartass fuck you too..peace

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
IJ is not ONE J, he is very knowledgeable and helpful to those who help themselves. however what are your power goals? i ran 10-12psi on stock ct26 with no issues. if your block is as straight and smooth as you say i suppose you could chance a cometic gasket i hear they are the most forgiving with RA tolerance. but if you're on a tight budget play it safe and get the felpro, keep the mods minimal and enjoy cruising your supra until you can get the funds to get the block decked. i would not mod extensively on a stock gasket though... like i said just enjoy cruisin the supra :]

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
88supramaniac;1333757 said:
Sorry dicks....I just never got a real fucking question...1j your a prick whether you know a lot or not...I don't care who you are or who you think you are...your a piece of shit in my eyes ..the other person that's a smartass fuck you too..peace

Normally I'd just flush you like the turd you are you stupid whining little bitch you are but I'm in a good mood tonight.

severe.jpg