Blitz STS TEMS controller ?'s

BTNH-LC

Chambered Edge Firearms
May 22, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
So I have a never been installed Blitz Suspension Tuning System TEMS controller and I can't install it. So the instructions are still there but being a Blitz rare part, they are in Japanese. From the pics in the instructions, it looks like it's supposed to be installed inline with the TEMS control module at the back of the car but the wiring harness does not have the same connectors. It's supposed to be pnp but I think there are two different types. Anyway, does anyone know how to repin to the right connector, i.e. which wires to hard wire into. Will this even work with what I've got? Any help would be great.

P.s. I have an 87 turbo Supra and the Blitz pnp harness plugs in perfectly to the ecu but doesnt do anything when it is plugged in.

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
if its like the hks tems unit it should go to a connection in the passenger kick panel

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
post a pic of the instructions, but yes there are 2 differnt tems setups for the supras. 88 under had tems ecu in the hatch area, and 89+ had it up front under the dash somewhere. but that should plug into the 2nd harness like riyadyar said, from the ecu out to the motors.

BTNH-LC

Chambered Edge Firearms
May 22, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Here's a link to some pics that I uploaded.
http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb121/BTNH-LC/Supra Pics/Blitz Tems/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

I took a pic of each page of the instruction manual but as you can see they are all in Japanese. Also, pic #20 shows the difference in the connectors, with the blitz connectors on top and the oem tems unit connectors on bottom. I think the unit I have is for an 89+ but I think I may be able to repin it to the oem style. It only taps into a couple of wires, as shown in pic #21, and the rest are just pass throughs. Any help would be appreciated.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
there a few on here who can read japanesse, and i got someone else on it to. might have the wrong unit is true, as the chaser/crown aslo had tems (with ride hight adjust!)