black 1990 7mgte

kakanator

Apr 25, 2010
Fresno, California, United States
Well coming up on a year of have my supra. Have a 87 na back in mid 2010 did a na/t on it. Drove the shit out of her till i melted the number 1 piston. Made 300 hp and 308 foot pounds on a stock ct with ddp and 11 psi stock fuel and inter cooler. After I blew that motor up I got a new short block from a friend no machine work done just have it decked and put my hks 1.2 on with a good head and drove it for a while till it just died one day. Not sure what happened but the crank would not rotate. So I parked it and got a different car for work. Then I got bored with it and wanted another sup. A really good friend of mine was getting rid of his. I couldn't pass on it so I sold the daily and took that cash and had him pick me up to to get the supra. Got the black supra and the mods began. I did a rebuild on it a few mounts after I had it. 20 over nprs and clivitte bearings titan 1.4 new oem valve stem seals reconditioned rods arp rod bots arp head bolts just a basic oem rebuild. I have done so many things to it now I cant remember them all.

The beast

as of today this is how she is. One of my favorite pics

So much work done to it and I still need new pump and filter before I turn up the boost oh and I have a suprasport 60 trim in the garage I want to install just need more money.