BHG on a 2jz-ge what to do?

TLDriver

Jul 29, 2008
Ventura, California
well I was driving the car around this weekend and when I got to my friends house I let it idle. My brother was in the car when I was outside talking to my friend. I heard the car turn off and I asked my brother why he did it blah blah blah.... Turned the car back on and I noticed the temp gauge was above half. I asked my brother if he notice how high the temp gauge got and he didn't know. I got home started looking around and in my reserve tank I found what looks to be strawberry milk (BHG), but I don't see any water in the oil. I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

With all that said I am now stuck on what to do. I been collecting parts for my NA-t build for the last year or so. I have T70 turbo but I think I might want to go bigger... and that would mean bigger intercooler pipes, and so on..

My current list
MasterPower T70, 4" core intercooler with 3" inlet and outlet, TT headgasket, 272 cam's, cam gears, retainer kit, extra ge head, 3 255 fuel pumps,bov, and so on...

what I was waiting for my fuel injectors, custom FFIM ( I have a 100mm TB for it), bigger fuel rail, port and polish the ge head, H rod's and clearly some money for those items.

Should I inspect my current setup and slap on a GE headgasket or should I try to squeeze money together and do my Na-T build? that will mean my car is non-op for a few months? or make it op again and save for all the parts and then do the Na-t setup?

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Nvm, the cars still NA.

You don't have all the parts for your NA-T, just put the GTE headgasket in so you're ready to bolt the turbo on later. Dont worry about turboing it now.