Best BMX Flatlander

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
That shit is awesome. I was into flatland all through highschool. That shit is hard! it takes a massive investment in time and improving your balance beyond normal human levels

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Jesus. I tried to do some of that stuff in middle/high school. I spent many days in the street trying to do simple shit and all I could do was a barspin, lol.

That guy is incredible.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I can ride a bike backwards, that's about all I can do now. Back in middle school though, BMX was my thing. :sigh:

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
shaeff;1189650 said:
I can ride a bike backwards, that's about all I can do now. Back in middle school though, BMX was my thing. :sigh:

Me too, ive just progressed onto mountain bikes, which are a lot more fun! (if you live in the right place....i have miles of trails and downhill and woods around me)

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I love the part near the end were hes riding the bike upside down and spinning around. DAM thats sick!!!!!!!!!!

Dan McBoost

I don't roll stock whips.
Apr 17, 2005
Supratown NY
www.mcboost.com
I used to be into flatland, street and my vert. I had a 10' half pipe and liked to get hurt, heh. I liked street the most. Crazy 360s and shit off of stairs, grinds and wall riding were my favs. Although I did like fakie-ing down every hill making people "WTF!?"

Anyone remember Bully? I still have mine and it looks exactly like this one (goes in basement to make sure its there):

the_bikes_emma_024_lg.jpg

bully neck, HP48s, free coaster.... those were the days..

Last edited:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i grew up with a guy, Mickey Gaidos, who rides flatland and now stays behind the scenes to create the videos you buy.
another friend of mine, Terry Adams, rides full time flatland and has a few sponsors to pay the bills.
http://www.terryadamsbmx.com/pages/news.html
if you like to watch these events, why not come on down to new orleans to watch guys from all over the world compete at the "Voodoo Jam"
here is a short video of that from this year. http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3436075&categoryId=3076077&brand=expn