August 11 Toyota Fan club meet at Del taco

34528 16th Ave S Federal Way, WA 98003 (Off exit 142B I-5)
Sunday August 11, 2013 3:00pm
No car restriction.

August 4th, Was amazing had a great time. We realized it isn't unusual for our meets to last 8 or more hours just hanging around cruising etc.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Only getting one day off this weekend so not sure I'll be able to make it out this time... unless Faye is going and then I'll show up for sure!

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
HAHAHAHA well, I'd love to make it up this week but you probably won't see me until early September. Right now I'm missing a few of the essentials. Such as lights, bumpers, windows and license plates.... My car is getting sprayed a week from today! Then I've got to wait a couple days and then put it all back together :)

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Faye;1958082 said:
HAHAHAHA well, I'd love to make it up this week but you probably won't see me until early September. Right now I'm missing a few of the essentials. Such as lights, bumpers, windows and license plates.... My car is getting sprayed a week from today! Then I've got to wait a couple days and then put it all back together :)

Good luck with getting your car put back together! Do you think you'll be able to make the September 1st drive from Pasco to Portland or the meet in Portland?

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bogwon;1958108 said:
Good luck with getting your car put back together! Do you think you'll be able to make the September 1st drive from Pasco to Portland or the meet in Portland?

That' exactly the goal I'm going for. You'll see me there if all goes according to plan. :)