attn all Supras, New meet comming up!!!

S

shadowwolfsupra

To all Supra owners (does not matter what generation it is), There will be a possible Supra meet here in Miami, FL Starting next month in june. Right now the date is not set yet of when in june it would be, but right now suggestion are more than apreciated. I would say this right now that this meet is being done by me from scratch. Any other Supra owners and enthusiast that are near me or live in the same city that are willing to help out and let the word out of this event are more than welcome to help. Hell, anyone from the southeast region or anywhere in the country are more than welcome to help as long I ain't sold out. This event has been a dream that I wanted to come true and just the Supras here in Miami are not enough. If you want to attend or help out in any way, please contact me at the email adress: madscientist872000@yahoo.com. My name is Mike by the way since this is my first time being here in Supra Mania. Also if you can't send any emails out but can post a message in this thread, feel free to leave a message for I am basically here online for two hours a day before I go to work. Well I g2g, hope to hear from you all soon

S

shadowwolfsupra

good idea, around mid june sounds good because I also heard that the nopi nationals are comming again to daytona and its some time in june. If it is in june, that gives us a chance to advertise our event in nopi and maybe have allot of Supras in attendance than we would expect. Now for the exact date however, I got a rough idea of when. I would have to say june 18th and 19th which would land on the weekend. Now the reason I say "rough idea" is because I have to find out when the nopi nationals dates are on the month so I don't need to worry about the event crashing into that and lose everyone to nopi. Now all I need now is at least 2 Supra owners that would volunteer to help out to organize the event. Just me doing this alone ain't gonna cut it and it would be great to get these 2 individuals that would somewhat now what to come up with at the event. SupraBoostin, want to give a hand? with you and one more person, that would be enough to make this work.

S

shadowwolfsupra

Attn All Supra Owners and Enthusiast,

The first annual Supra meet in Miami, FL, Is to be postponed until further notice. Due to the high demand for Nopi Race Wars that is bieng held at moroso raceway park this weekend Which is the 14th and 15th of this month, it is to be held back until further notice. At the mean time, anyone that is willing to volunteer to help organize the event and set the dates for it are more than welcome to join in the cause.