Anyone use this FMIC with Cooleeze IC pipe kit?

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
http://www.stockreco.com/aaaa10412.jpg

It said to be an XS Power Intercooler. It looks like it would work with the cooleeze pipes. Also does anyone think this is well worth getting over the stock IC.

Mods that will be with this FMIC

cooleeze ic pipes
K&N fipk
12 PSI of boost
BIC ddp, 3" test pipe, and 3" catback exhaust
Also soon will be installing RC 550 injectors and either lexus v8 AFM or HKS VPC.
Probably some other minor things i forgot, it's late..

Also for measurements 25.4 MM = 1 inch

*Edit* Also to say whether its worth it over the stock the price of this IC is $309 shipped.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Looks like the Cartech unit from the 80's, which used the same Spearco core. It flows very well.

Cartech still sells it as a kit for much less than HKS or Greddy. Something like 1100 for everything.

Of course, if you can get a better deal, than do it. Same unit.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Nick M said:
Looks like the Cartech unit from the 80's, which used the same Spearco core. It flows very well.

Cartech still sells it as a kit for much less than HKS or Greddy. Something like 1100 for everything.

Of course, if you can get a better deal, than do it. Same unit.

Thanks I found a little bigger IC on ebay for almost $100 less. I think i'll be getting it.

L

lanky189

you'd have better luck with this in General..

so click your heels together and say

"There's no place like general theres no place like general..."

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I know LOL

General is where i normaly post questions. But I'm sure their has been a thread about this IC. I searched and found a million other similiar ones. That XS power one is quite a bit smaller than the others I've seen and more expensive. I haven't used an ebay IC and don't know how well good of quality they are. I think anything with both end tanks on the left side can be used with the Cooleeze IC pipes or be made to easily atleast.