Anyone know this guy??

turbo4toy

Apr 2, 2005
Los Angeles
I'm trying to find out if anyone knows Michael Gray he lives in NM and his SN is "poizinous" on Ebay. I bought a 89+ bumper from him on ebay and after two months nothing still. I have been very understanding of the whole situation. All i have is his name and a phone number. He keeps telling me he will ship it out then something comes up and still no bumper. Anyway if anyone knows him maybe they can help him ship it or if i can get his address maybe someone can pick it up for me and i'll pay for the shipping to COLORADO. If i didn't work all the time and have a one year old son i would drive down there myself. Now it has been too long to make a claim with ebay or paypal so i am kind of screwed at this point any help would be appreciated. thanks. Jeremy.

Last edited:

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
turbo4toy said:
I'm trying to find out if anyone knows Michael Gray he lives in NM and his SN is "poizinous" on Ebay. I bought a 89+ bumper from him on ebay and after two months nothing still. I have been very understanding of the whole situation. All i have is his name and a phone number. He keeps telling me he will ship it out then something comes up and still no bumper. Anyway if anyone knows him maybe they can help him ship it or if i can get his address maybe someone can pick it up for me and i'll pay for the shipping to COLORADO. If i didn't work all the time and have a one year old son i would drive down there myself. Now it has been too long to make a claim with ebay or paypal so i am kind of screwed at this point any help would be appreciated. thanks. Jeremy.

Dude, I know that guy. I sold him a turbo before. He has a white auto supra I think. I got an email only if that helps, and an addy.