Anyone else have a cat that acts like a dog?!

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
This is my cat;her name is Ginger.

I use to hate cats until she got emotionally attached to me when she went into heat for the first time ;).

[video=youtube;ICI6PH991q0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICI6PH991q0[/video]

Here is her speaking:
[video=youtube;WLWIAIg5wqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLWIAIg5wqA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

fixitman04

fixer of all things !!
Sep 18, 2008
north dakota
mine sleeps on the dog bed and eats the dogs food even when his bowl is full.... but then again he does weigh 22lbs and doesnt seem to like the diet food that the vet says he needs.

SC2JZ300

Nov 9, 2011
Atl
I have a dog that acts like a cat. No barking, cleans himself, sleeps in weird places/positions.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I've seen this sort of thing happen. We found a kitten in our bushes at my parent's first house in AZ. I think it must have been dropped by a bird intending to have it for lunch... it was only days old when we found it. Never had been around cats, but it did spend a lot of time playing with our dog. Cool cat, but mom and sis were allergic, so he had to go after a year.

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
Yeah, my kitten plays fetch, its kinda hit or miss when she wants to do it though. I hear its kinda common with Siamese cats.

I lol'd at the transmission on the kitchen table.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
mkiiichip;1814422 said:
I lol'd at the transmission on the kitchen table.
I missed that the first time, watching again at home, what's that all about Albert? Surely your old lady doesn't like that too much? :p

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
My ex girlfriend has a black that would act like a dog you would put a leash on him and he wouldn't fight or anything. Eats dog food too

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
My Himalayan is a vacuum cleaner just like a dog. His favorites are bacon and McDonalds fries but he'll eat 99% of what you put in front of him. Tomato, lettuce, taco shell...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Zerocool has a cat that used to bug the shit out of you when you were eating. Ate right out of my take out container of Chinese food once, was quite amusing.

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
I used to find candy wrappers on the floor that I knew I threw away. Figured out it was my cat. if you crinkle up a piece of paper she comes runnin from anywhere in the house and will stop at nothing to get it.

She also BARKS at birds. It sounds weird, it's like the shortest meows youve ever heard, in rapid succession

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
My Cat Frederick loves to play fetch. When he was a lot younger we would toss the paper in the air, he could almost clear 6 ft in the air, he would bat the paper ball across the room and bring it back. He could do some awesome flips and stunts. But he is getting old now and has really slowed down.