Any Vegas Supras?

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Good luck with that. When i lived out there i meet 1 cool mk3 owner and about 2-3 mk4 owners that had respect for any year. Above that its a bunch of idiots. Sorry. You might try to meet with them but they wont. Its them and vegas blows ass.

There used to be meets on thurs at in and out at trop on west side at about 10pm. Once in a while they would show up. Mostly hondas and suby dicks who think there suby is the best car ever made so THEY cant talk to anyone else. That was 2009. idk about today/.

Last edited:

Apollonius

Feb 5, 2008
Houston, TX
I imagine its probably not much different lol. Will be putting the head back on my car this weekend if it warms up a little bit. Was really hoping to find other people locally, there was no one in SC anywhere around me with a supra besides a few 7mge owning 12 year olds who had no idea what they where driving.

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
I just moved to Vegas last fall. Love a chance to meet some folks who know what the mkIII is all about, and not a group of HS Kids who bought a $1000 Supra and think they're the shit...

Here's mine:resized2.jpgrear 1:4 2.jpg

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Theres a couple out there. I saw like maybe 4 or 5 tops in 6 months. Out here i see 1 almost every time i drive.

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
Looks like theres a weekly get together at Fry's Electronics, Friday nights (tonight!) at 8:30 in the back corner of the parking lot. I'm going to try and make it- found it on the "other" supra forum...

Ryan

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Hey, Good stuff, Was Nice meeting you Ryan at Frys.. If anyone needs any help with anything just let me know! Im always willing to help

---------- Post added at 04:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

"not a group of HS Kids who bought a $1000 Supra and think they're the shit..."

Lol, Hope I didn't come off like that :p

reklund5

Nov 3, 2007
Henderson, NV
Not at all. Anyone who understands how the car really works and mods it the right way rather than hacking stuff together is ok in my book.

Hope to come out again this week.

Ryan

Apollonius

Feb 5, 2008
Houston, TX
Got my car back.. Machine shop didnt check the clearances on the cams so my brand new BC 272 exhaust cam snaped in 2 after about 10 miles... Anyways hopefully withing next couple of weeks it will be squared away. Looking to meet up with some of the local supras.