And I thought Bosozokus PARKED were bad enough...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Why the hate? I find it hilarious :rofl:

There's also some non-bosozoku cars in there that are nice, and a bosozoku Celica XX (MKII supra for people that don't know)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
GrimJack;1509049 said:
Those things are freaking hilarious... and the guys in them are so obviously having a great time at it, it's hard to hate 'em.

Exactly, they're passionate about it and the work doesn't look bad either (at least compared to the rice crap we have here)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
What makes you so sure some ricers aren't passionate about their vehicies? To them it can be a personal statement but to you it can be a riced out piece of crap. The fact that bozozoku modders are Japanese, doesn't excuse the fact that these classic cars were ruined by some dumbasses to impress other dumbasses as welll..

Its just when someone from japan does it, people ooh and ahh like its the next coolest thing to ever happen...

I'm willing to bet some of these guys do it just so impressionable americans say "that's the shit!" And go out and ruin cars as well, and then the japanese dude that did it laughs his ass off and drives off the his local pizza vending machine laughing...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Look at the craftsmanship.

Ricers have shit bodykits that are more often then not, broken, not painted, and fit poorly. Of how about that ones that had all the seams filled with bondo that then crack?

I can go on and on here. Your typical ricer is a douchebag while these guys actually have clean cars.