Almost resolved A/F issues,

supraguy31

May 10, 2005
Pembroke, NC
OK all, Last of the picking through your brain questions.

As you might have read, I was having A/F ratio problems under rising boost. Well, Where is what I found out today after doing a quick run and hopefully someone can give me some insight on what to do here.

At 100% full throttle in any gear at any speed my A/F will drop to the wanted 11.3 to 11.7 A/F which to me is great.

Now at 80% or 70% throttle or basically anything other than 100% throttle (Foot completely to the floor) while boost is rising, My A/F won't adjust the way it does at 100%. I've adjusted mid throttle tune and high throttle tune but without any changes seen.

Basically, is there a setting in the Initial setup that looks for the TPS voltage or something of that nature and makes A/F changes when the voltage is passed or reached even if not under 100% throttle....

I can't find any documentation anywhere on how to modify VE tables and what to look for on a Log to make sure that Its being changed in the correct Area. Is there any documentation available that I can learn what the VE table does and how to modify it?

I'm a Sponge here guys, Fill my head with info....