Allow me to introduce myself...

vodkadip

Jan 27, 2009
netherlands
Well, kinda shy here....First post i guess.
My name is Bart, I'm from The Netherlands(Holland) and fell in love with the mk3 the first time I saw it.

Well enough about me :) ...The Supra.
I'm in the process of buying (meaning I can pick it up this saturday) a '89 MK3 (7m-gte) with all the cool bits and pieces, switches and turbo gauges, I love it. Never knew a chair had that many settings :D ....

Unfortunatly I don't have the pictures online yet, so I can't show you but I think you can image :p : Black, '89, stock, leather, turbo, 120k. I'll try to get some pictures online as soon as possible.

Now I'll will get on my knees and pray to the 7m-Gods to spare my hg...

Regards Bart/Vodkadip.

Edit:

Pictures:
1690408122er6.jpg

1690408222ue0.jpg

1690408422mh3.jpg

1690408722la2.jpg

Last edited:

johnd

Supramania Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
Ont. CA.
Nice car, Welcome. Intresting all the dutch I've met threw green/hot houses don't even have cars back home. You mention 6 cylinder turbo and there like...
:)aigo:what a waste of petro:aigo:)

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Welcome, that's a really clean lookin car you've got there. Keep it clean and treat it nice!

vodkadip

Jan 27, 2009
netherlands
Thanks for the nice comments....

@ johnd: you're absolutely right, if I look around in any street where i live its all 4 cylinder 1.6 or smaller, ít's so boring here all cars have to be 100% efficient in space, milage etc. etc. :( 100% boring.... The good thing is I don't need the car to go to work so it's pure for fun!

@upgradedsupra: I have no idea tbh first i have to take care of a few repairs I guess after that I don't know....suggestions? :)

@ suprarx7nut: Thanks for the comfort :)

vodkadip

Jan 27, 2009
netherlands
Btw, the milage or km the car drove do you post it in Miles or Km? Allways get mixed upsomewhere in the pound/gram meter/feet/yard thing.