Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Poodles;1492995 said:
That game rocked, but I always hated playing alien...

You should've hated playing ANYTHING but the Predator as he was completely unbalanced. Online the disc, and the pistol were banned from being used because the disc owned EVERYTHING especially open map, and the pistol owned aliens like it was no joke. The poor Marines had it the worst. Hopefully this is a little bit more balanced.

Yeah, the game was truly ahead of its time. It's kinda like how Starcraft was, putting 3 very different unique races against each other ( except far less balanced ).

I'm probably playing all Marine, but I'm guessing my friends will be playing Alien / Predators.

TomFraser

SupraOfDoom;1493010 said:
You should've hated playing ANYTHING but the Predator as he was completely unbalanced. Online the disc, and the pistol were banned from being used because the disc owned EVERYTHING especially open map, and the pistol owned aliens like it was no joke. The poor Marines had it the worst. Hopefully this is a little bit more balanced.

Yeah, the game was truly ahead of its time. It's kinda like how Starcraft was, putting 3 very different unique races against each other ( except far less balanced ).

I'm probably playing all Marine, but I'm guessing my friends will be playing Alien / Predators.

being almost invisible was fun too :)

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Yeah, this is another reason this game kicks ass on a whole new level. Nothing more awesome then hearing that "Ding... Ding...Ding", as a Marine watching your radar. Knowing the Enemy is coming but not being able to see him yet. Could be an invisible Predator, or it could be an Alien coming from the ceiling or from a vent.

As a Predator it can be equally as scary depending on what vision you are in. In some visions you can hardly see the wrong race in front of you.

An Alien dies quickly, like the Marine, and has to get up close and personal ( besides the Tail Whip kinda ). So it takes a lot of thinking, and strategy.

CANT FUCKING WAIT.